If you are struggling with fear of failure or sticuk-ness in any area of your life, consider:
- What are the costs of not taking action? What will you not experience, have, or learn?
- What measures can you take to prevent the failure you are fearing?
- If failure happens, how quick would it be to recover?
These questions will balance your way of seeing your current circumstance.
Recent Videos Not to be missed by you:
or visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9tDJtjQng
and that’s not enough! You’ll have to watch the below videos as well to get a broader understanding of human beings.
1. Persuasion: how to get what you want!
Watch here << http://youtu.be/tvQVwivFTAM >>
2. 6 Love styles: What kind of lover are you?
Watch here << http://wp.me/p752tX-Hk >>
3. 2 predictors of lasting relationship a study done in university of south pacific:
Watch here << http://youtu.be/s084dJC8Cco >>
4. The Fundamental Attribution Error theory:
Watch here << https://youtu.be/ixW1Cp9AXtw >>
5. Social Psychology & Influence:
Watch here << https://youtu.be/NC3j6aDM2jE >>
Investment in learning gives the best returns. So, invest a few minutes in yourself and optimize your life with me by understanding the basic psychology of human mind.