1. A mother is first a virtuous & loyal woman to her husband, who takes care of all his needs mainly, understanding, support, attention, affection and comfort. If a woman cannot be a source of power, support and humility to his man at the difficult time, then she can never become a good mother because if she doesn’t care about her man what guarantee there is that she will care for his children? Husband comes before children and you can judge how good mother a woman is by observing how well she balances the above mentioned qualities. This shows her respect for her man and his family, fail to show respect and all the efforts & affection and comfort, and services will be useless.
2. A great mother has a great heart, tolerance, love and empathy. She’s there for her family in tough times, no matter how difficult the situations might go crazy, but she is always there. She’s always there to wipe the tears of her children, to provide love and comfort, to make sure the emotional and physical needs of her husband and children are met. After all that’s all they want! Nothing else.
3. A good mother is the greatest teacher. She teaches her children to respect people, support loved ones and care for the family.
4. A good mother is a woman who makes the house a home, rather a happy home. A house can be a home without a father but the opposite is just not possible.
5. A good mother is a wise and intelligent woman. Her foresight for her family is vivid, she’s highly intuitive, she is a great decision maker because she knows that every single decision of her’s can either make or break a family. She’s able to analyses and foresee the effects of her actions and decisions on her family.
6. A great mother truly, deeply, unconditionally and respectfully loves her people. She’s willing to take on the pain just for the comfort of her family. She’s willing to sacrifice everything and anything just for the sake of welfare of her family. She doesn’t want her man or her children to suffer in any situation, and she proves this by being there and making a house a home until her last breath.
Mother is a substitute word for GOD.
As you can see she’s all about giving, sacrificing and injecting life in human beings. This is what defines GOD.
She’s the source of contentment, love, care and liss. MY MOTHER! You are everything! MY GOD! You are everything!
Nothing is more comforting than grinning and weeping in mother’s arm. She’s great, she’s powerful because she can handle both the opposites! That’s why she is a GOD.
But, unfortunately not every woman is a good wife, a good mother or the substitute of GOD. And so, you have to take a complete responsibility of yourself, to educate yourself, to train yourself to become a good wife. You have to understand marriages, you have to understand love, you have to be a source of good & advantageous emotions to become a great mother. You have to embrace your femininity and make yourself a superior quality woman because the world depends upon you, the world survives upon you, you are the life of this world, you bind the world, you make homes, you make life. Before becoming a forby mother, become an excellent wife, before becoming an wife become a good student. All woman are GODS if realised by them.
And to all the men reading this, WARNING! Treat our GODS (Woman) with great respect, great love and great intent or else they have the power to destroy us.
“Men are stupid to think woman are inferior, they are in fact, way too much superior than men can every wrap his head around.”
Share this with all the women in your life!
By Aman Varma • Happiness Coach • Author
Like Facebook Page Happiness Coach: Aman Varma : http://www.facebook.com/amancoach
Blogs on Medium Page: http://www.medium.com/@amanv
Subscribe to YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXNYY3IYJzwf1lXqyP8aMCw
Join WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ERfRko9Gbvj81qklwckIDY or text “add” to +91 7769000161
JOIN THE CHAMPION’S ACADEMY @ http://www.amanvarma.com ONLY FOR EXCLUSIVE & BADASS PEOPLE.
THE SCHOOL THIS WORLD NEVER HAD BEFORE WITH A COMPLETE NEW EDUCATION SYSTEM. YOU MIGHT WANNA JOIN IN BECAUSE I WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE AMAZING AND COUNTED.