1. Controlling of thoughts.
2. Assuming mediation to be calm and peaceful.
3. Trying to stop thoughts completely.
4. Resistance to thoughts.
6. Trying to meditate when you are tired.
7. Not accepting whatever is happening in your mind.
8. Trying to get somewhere.. like enlightenment, that’s stupid!
9. Making efforts to meditate.
You don’t have the power to control your thoughts and it is useless to do so. Do mediation when you have the highest mental clarity.
By Aman Varma • Happiness Coach • Author
Like Facebook Page Happiness Coach: Aman Varma : http://www.facebook.com/amancoach
Blogs on Medium Page: http://www.medium.com/@amanv
Subscribe to YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXNYY3IYJzwf1lXqyP8aMCw
Join WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ERfRko9Gbvj81qklwckIDY or text “add” to +91 7769000161
JOIN THE CHAMPION’S ACADEMY @ http://www.amanvarma.com ONLY FOR EXCLUSIVE & BADASS PEOPLE.
THE SCHOOL THIS WORLD NEVER HAD BEFORE WITH A COMPLETE NEW EDUCATION SYSTEM. YOU MIGHT WANNA JOIN IN BECAUSE I WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE AMAZING AND COUNTED.