Below are my 16 handpicked lines from many books, I find them fascinating and valuable enough to share’em with you. This is quick and super deep!
- The unexamined life is not worth living – Socrates
- Proverbs 29:18 – where there is no vision, the people perish.
- He who has a “why” to live can bear almost any “how”
- The great tragedy of the average man is that he goes to grave with “his music” still “in him”
- Happiness arises from seeing beyond sufferings.
- Freedom from craving is the end of all sufferings.
- There is only one way to get anybody to do anything and that is by making the other person want to do it.
- Give someone a real sense of purpose. That’s how you motivate them.
- First arouse in the other person an eager want. He who can do this has a whole world with him. He who cannot, walks a lonely way.
- Listening is the best way to learn.
- People respond to those who will listen to them.
- The modern organisation cannot be an organisation of boss and subordinates, you’ll have to work as a team.
- Take care of the people and the business will take care of itself.
- Motivation can never be forced, people have to want to do a good job.
- Step outside yourself to discover what’s important to someone else.
- Freedom at the level of your thoughts is the greatest freedom.
By Aman Varma • Happiness Coach • Author
Like Facebook Page Happiness Coach: Aman Varma : http://www.facebook.com/amancoach
Blogs on Medium Page: http://www.medium.com/@amanv
Subscribe to YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXNYY3IYJzwf1lXqyP8aMCw
Join WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ERfRko9Gbvj81qklwckIDY or text “add” to +91 7769000161
JOIN THE CHAMPION’S ACADEMY @ http://www.amanvarma.com ONLY FOR EXCLUSIVE & BADASS PEOPLE.
THE SCHOOL THIS WORLD NEVER HAD BEFORE WITH A COMPLETE NEW EDUCATION SYSTEM. YOU MIGHT WANNA JOIN IN BECAUSE I WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE AMAZING AND COUNTED.