DANGER & THRILL?
Yes, I love it and you should too!!
Here is what I want you to do,
Do all the things that make your heart pound so hard that it feels to you like it will tear your chest apart and bounce out of your body!!!!!
Do all the things that stir the hot blood in your body faster than a racing car!!
Do all the things that gives you goosebumps so hard that you feel the chill from your head, down to your spine!!
Yes!! That’s what I want you to do, very single day for the following reasons..
- It will makes you mentally strong.
- It will makes you feel alive.
- It will release dopamine in your body, stimulating you to experience intense joy and happiness.
- It will expand your comfort zone.
- It will boost your confidence & self esteem.
- It gives you courage & strength.
- It will boost your levels of energy.
- You will increase your chances of trying new things in life.
Here are examples of few things you can do..
- Do something extremely embarrassing in the public.
- Take that fastest & tallest roller coaster ride.
- Jump from the tallest cliff.
- Jump in the cold shower, at 4:00 am in winters.
- Do a public prank.
- Spend a night in the jungle.
- Break rules and do illegal things (on a small level, you should be wise enough to make the right choice.)
- Speak for 2 hours in front of 1000 people.
- Ride that fast car/bike/horse/bull.
- Touch that ugly lizard.
- Stand at the edge of the tall building.
- How about bungee jumping?
- How about free fall?
- How about scuba diving?
- How about spending a night in the woods?
- How about fighting a kangaroo?
- How about paragliding?
- How about downhill cycling?
- How about proposing your crush?
- How about apologizing for your mistakes?
- How about taking a snake in hand?
- How about talking out all the shit that is on your mind?
Do you fear to say something to someone? Do you fear to do something?
If Yes, then DO IT TODAY ITSELF!!
And you will experience what I am trying to tell you, it will blow you mind & burst your heart! It will make you feel good!!!
But why you need to do this? Well that’s simple.
We are programmed to survive, that means we have to regularly put ourselves in situations where we have to fight and face our darkest fears. This is what gives us the meaning of life. Doing this on a regular basis keeps our minds sharp, clear, alert and adaptable in difficult times.
So, keep a challenge for yourself to face the darkest fears of your life and it is what will make you feel alive.
FEAR/DANGER/THRILL = FUN/JOY/ALIVENESS
Face your fears, look’em in the eyes and kill’em before you die.
In short, do everything that is emotionally most difficult to do!
JOIN THE CHAMPION’S ACADEMY, THE SCHOOL THIS WORLD NEVER HAD BEFORE @ http://www.amanvarma.com
The new age education system is waiting for you.. visit today.