Pre-Game rituals is the key to your success. (Checkout how it makes your day perfect)
In this article I am going to guide you on how to build your own solid pre-game plan.
**Note you cannot use this tool unless you have set your standards. If you have not checkout how to set goals and standards.
Okay, if you are still with me that means you have set your standards and goals; Its great! before I tell you how to set your pre-game ritual let me explain you in brief what rituals actually are.
Ritual is a set of activities and habits that you perform everyday in the morning or evening that makes you feel grounded and in control of your life. Click here to download PDF & Excel sheets of Pre-Game Ritual, Work Place Productivity, Weekly Scheduler and other Productivity Tools for free!
How to construct your Pre-Game Ritual – a step by step guide.
- Set your standards
- Write down a list of things that you need to develop to meet the standard. (it can be new habits, skills, health, etc) These habits will help you to build momentum and take a flight when you are ready.
- Set your time to go to bed, wake up and duration of morning ritual. (If you want to get up at 6:00 AM then minus 7.5 hours and you will get when you need to go to sleep, it is based on scientific studies)
- Your ritual must include things that create a balance in your life. Divide your rituals into 5 parts – Mental & Emotional, Physical, Spiritual, Social and Career.
- Now add habits or skills that you need to do under each head that will make your life better and achieve your goal as well.
6. Now allocate specific time to every task like 15 mins meditations, 20 mins workout, 30 mins reading, etc. your morning ritual can go from 1 hour to 4 hours as per your convenience, but a morning ritual must be there.
A fat man and a fit man have very different morning rituals. A fat man when wakes up, first thing he does is go to the fridge and a fit man – when he wakes up his shoes are on.
If you found this article helpful you can subscribe to my newsletters where I will send you a weekly email containing a free article and some tools that I do not post on my blog, It is reserved only for the successful people, I hope you are the one.
Posted by Aman Varma for project self mastery.