I won’t waste your time in telling long stories about the journey. I want to get straight forward and convey the message in most simple, direct and fastest way. So, below are few thoughts I has realized in my 3 days trip, hopefully this will help you as well.
**Note: I won’t be explaining every though because I am running out of time and so I request you to think about every thought in depth till it is absolutely clear in your head and is engraved in your subconscious mind. If you understand this, it will have an impact on your life.
- At the end you will count your blessings and not your wealth, but wealth is needed as much as blessings.
- Help people. No matter what, when they need you – be there.
- Karma is a bitch if you don’t know what good is.
- Everything happens for a reason, which revels itself later or never.
- Have a strong bond of trust, hope and support with at least one person in your life. Be willing to sacrifice anything for him and so does he do in return.
- Blessings comes after 9:00 to 5:00
- Give more than you receive. Share!
- Kill your ego in relationships, Keep your ego in self-disrespect.
- Think before you act.
- Being grateful is the ultimate key to happiness.
- You get answers for the most difficult questions, when you ask it – in the most unusual place. Ask the right question!
Think about each one, they are deep.. far away from what you think after reading them.
Posted by Aman Varma for project self mastery. Also checkout my website and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletters and myYouTube channels as linked in below. Hope this article was helpful for you. Have a good day. Thank-you