Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning (reading comprehension). It is a means of language acquisition, of communication, and of sharing information and ideas.
Reading exposes you to a world of imagination, showing you nothing is impossible in this world. By reading, you are exploring a different angle to see a thing you’ve known, on how different action leads to different results. Books are beyond imagination. It’s like a huge spider web, where you keep linking to more and more to things you knew, and things you just learn, structuring new solutions and answers.
Exploration begins from reading and understanding. Reading does help you form a better you, doesn’t it? Through reading, you begin understand the world more. Through reading, you begin to have a greater understanding on a topic that interest you; for example: how to build self confidence, how to make plan better before taking action, how to memorize things better and more. All of these self improvements start from the reading; through reading, you create a structured path towards a better understanding and better actions to take in the future.
Benefits of Reading:
· It increases Intelligence.
· It boosts brain power
· It can make you more empathetic
· Reading can help you relax
· Reading before bed time can help you sleep better.
· It is a fundamental skill builder
· It improves your vocabulary
· Improves concentration and focus
· Builds self-esteem
· Improves memory
· Improves your discipline
· Improves creativity
· Gives you something to talk about
· Books are inexpensive entertainment
· Improves yours reasoning skills
· You’ll discover surprises
· Can change your life
· You’ll make more money
· It could help keep your brain sharp.
· Self-help books, on the other hand, can ease depression.
If there are no reasons for not to read great uplifting books then why are you not reading books? Can’t you spend 30 minutes daily to read something that will have x100 times positive impact on your life? Make reading as one of your daily routine like brushing your teeth.
By Aman Varma • Happiness Coach • Author
Become a VIP MEMBER & receive fee eBooks + 125 life optimizing concepts PDF for free! Click the below link to join the team.